Importing FL Studio Projects (FLP)
Bitwig Studio version 4.0 can import some data from projects saved in FL Studio version 9 and later.
As the structure of the two products is vastly different, the process can be a bit hit-and-miss. Consider this as a tool for moving material across rather than a full project conversion.
- Channels (FL) are converted to Tracks (BW). Supported channel types are audio, VST2/VST3 instrument channels, and sampler channels. Native instrument channels are imported as empty instrument tracks.
- The first Playlist (FL) is imported as the arrangement, with its patterns & audio events converted into Arranger clips.
- Patterns (FL) are imported as Bitwig scenes, with a clip created for each used channel.
- Insert mixer tracks (FL) are converted to tracks, or group tracks (if multiple Channels were routed to it).
- Any automation (clips or events)
- Multiple playlists
- Routings between Insert mixer tracks
- Native FL devices
- Audio Units (AU) plug-ins
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch with us if you need help with a technical issue, if you have questions about licenses or your account, or any other inquiry. We look forward to hearing from you.