Bitwig Studio 16-Track
Make Bitwig Studio 16-Track your entry into the world of Bitwig Studio, the innovative music creation and performance software.
Arrange in the timeline, perform in the Clip Launcher, and take your musical ideas through each stage of production. Here are the main features at a glance:
- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing
- Award-winning instruments & effects, including our Sampler and Polysynth
- Unlimited VST and VST3 support, with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, and delay compensation
- Modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter with Bitwig's program-wide modulators (Macros, Note Expressions, LFOs, and more)
- Industry-leading hardware integration: connect synthesizers, drum machines and other hardware devices seamlessly into your workflow over MIDI, CV/Gate, and analog clock
- Unlock your creativity with Operators, Voice Stacking, touch and MPE support
Future-proof: All Bitwig Studio updates in the following 12 months are FREE.
What You Get
- 16 audio-, instrument-, hybrid tracks
- 2 effect tracks
- 2 group tracks
- 8 scenes
- 4/8 audio I/O busses
- Use as many VST/CLAP plug-ins as you like (with 32-/64-bit bridging, delay compensation, and crash protection)
- VST multi-out and side-chain not supported
- 3 algorithms of time stretching:
Stretch, Stretch HD, Slice
- 3 display profiles (single display only)
Instruments & Effects
In total 91 instruments, effects, note FX, and modulators.
Here are some highlights:
- Polymer, Sampler, Drum Machine, and more
- 31 excellent audio FX devices: Reverb, Delay, Distortion, EQ
- 18 Modulators: LFO, ADSR, Macro, and many more
- Hardware devices: control your hardware via MIDI and CV/Gate
From acoustic bass to futuristic glitch loops, we have your sound content needs covered.
Here's what you get with Bitwig Studio 16-Track:
- Drum sounds: from classic to contemporary, professionally sampled, as single sounds and kits
- "Bösendorfer" Grand Piano Light: a great sounding piano, ready to play
- Wurlitzer E-Piano
- 100's of world class presets for all included Bitwig instruments and audio effects
- Clips and Templates to give your song creation a flying start
Upgrade from 16-Track to Bitwig Studio to get the full experience.
219 USD / 219 EUR
Upgrade to Bitwig Studio now and enjoy unlimited tracks and scenes. Use as many VSTs in a project as you need and connect all your hardware I/O. Furthermore, an upgrade to Bitwig Studio opens the door to the complete Sound Content Library.