Each Grid device uses The Grid for constructing patches (see chapter 16: Welcome to The Grid).
A unique modular audio effect, including the option of Voice Stacking, and the ability to create polyphonic effects with voice management (see Voicing "FX Grid").
A unique modular note processor or generator, including the option of Voice Stacking, and the ability to create polyphonic effects with voice management (see Voicing "Note Grid").
For creating instruments, be them mono-/poly-synths, samplers, sequenced patches, cascading drones, or anything else you might imagine.
- 0. Welcome to Bitwig Studio
- 1. Bitwig Studio Concepts
- 2. Anatomy of the Bitwig Studio Window
- 3. The Arrange View and Tracks
- 4. Arranger Clips and the Browser Panel
- 5. The Clip Launcher
- 6. The Mix View
- 7. Introduction to Devices
- 8. Automation
- 9. Working with Audio Events
- 10. Working with Note Events
- 11. Operators, for Animating Musical Sequences
- 12. Going Between Notes and Audio
- 13. Working with Projects and Exporting
- 14. MIDI Controllers
- 15. Advanced Device Concepts
- 16. Welcome to The Grid
- 17. Working on a Tablet Computer
- 18. Device Descriptions
- Audio FX
- Note FX
- The Grid
- Grid Modules
- Legacy Devices
- 19. Credits