Each routing device allows the redirecting of a track's signal path. To achieve this, a router often contains audio and/or note chooser menus for addressing an incoming or outgoing signal to the appropriate destination, including destinations outside of Bitwig Studio.
As each routing device has a different purpose, the primary signal I/O is listed for each device.
(Audio in, Audio out) A router that imports audio signal from any designated project source.
(Notes in, Notes out) A router that imports note signals from any designated project source.
- 0. Welcome to Bitwig Studio
- 1. Bitwig Studio Concepts
- 2. Anatomy of the Bitwig Studio Window
- 3. The Arrange View and Tracks
- 4. Arranger Clips and the Browser Panel
- 5. The Clip Launcher
- 6. The Mix View
- 7. Introduction to Devices
- 8. Automation
- 9. Working with Audio Events
- 10. Working with Note Events
- 11. Operators, for Animating Musical Sequences
- 12. Going Between Notes and Audio
- 13. Working with Projects and Exporting
- 14. MIDI Controllers
- 15. Advanced Device Concepts
- 16. Welcome to The Grid
- 17. Working on a Tablet Computer
- 18. Device Descriptions
- Audio FX
- Note FX
- The Grid
- Grid Modules
- Legacy Devices
- 19. Credits