The content of this user guide is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of Bitwig. Furthermore, Bitwig doesn't take responsibility or liability for errors or inaccuracies that may appear in this user guide. This guide and the software described in this guide are subject to a license agreement and may be used and copied only in terms of this license agreement. No part of this publication may be copied, reproduced, edited or otherwise transmitted or recorded, for any purpose, without prior written permission by Bitwig.
This user guide was written by Dave Linnenbank.
Fifteenth Edition, July 2021.
- 0. Welcome to Bitwig Studio
- 1. Bitwig Studio Concepts
- 2. Anatomy of the Bitwig Studio Window
- 3. The Arrange View and Tracks
- 4. Arranger Clips and the Browser Panel
- 5. The Clip Launcher
- 6. The Mix View
- 7. Introduction to Devices
- 8. Automation
- 9. Working with Audio Events
- 10. Working with Note Events
- 11. Operators, for Animating Musical Sequences
- 12. Going Between Notes and Audio
- 13. Working with Projects and Exporting
- 14. MIDI Controllers
- 15. Advanced Device Concepts
- 16. Welcome to The Grid
- 17. Working on a Tablet Computer
- 18. Device Descriptions
- 19. Credits