Notes in Motion
Notes truly are signals in Bitwig Studio, and Note Grid is just the newest way to set notes in motion. The Notes In Motion package includes 30+ patches that generate music, reimagine arpeggiators, sequencers and note repeaters, and offer modular drum interfaces, and more.
You can load them into your Instrument track as Note Grid presets (these have a blue Note FX icon) and feed the output of processed notes into the Instrument of your choice.
36 Instrument Presets come ready to make sound as Note FX devices embedded in FX slots, with handy Remotes already mapped. There are also 31 Bitwig note clips for melodies, chords and leads with pitch FX to provide a quick and easy way to get going with Notes In Motion.
You have access to the Notes in Motion sound package, if you own a full Bitwig Studio license (4.2 or later) with an active Upgrade Plan.
- Launch Bitwig Studio and open the Dashboard (by clicking the Bitwig icon in the top of the window).
- Go to the Packages tab, click on the Essentials Collection, then click the Install button beside "Notes In Motion."
- To load a sound: Add a track with the plus button (+), then click on the Presets page, and under Packages, choose "Notes In Motion". Now click on any sound and start playing the keyboard.
- To load a note clip: Open the side-panel Browser Panel, click the Clips tab, select "Notes in Motion" from Location selector.
- Now click any clip to preview, or drag it into your project to create a new track.
1 Samples, 68 Presets, 31 Clips, 7,1 MB