Recording audio in Bitwig Studio works onto the timeline or straight into the Clip Launcher. And once it is there, it can get sliced into Drum Machine for rearranging, or dropped into Sampler for quick sound design. It isn't alchemy; it's just Bitwig.
- 0:40 - Setting up independent audio in & out
- 3:11 - An audio track for recording, with FX…
- 4:22 - …and slice the audio to Drum Machine!
- 5:28 - Freestyle recording into the Clip Launcher…
- 6:24 - …and dropping it straight into Sampler!
- 9:01 - Using notes to trigger your audio
Tags:Learn Bitwig Studio
Share this on: