Beta Testing Bitwig Studio 3.2
Apr 17, 2020
We're currently beta testing Bitwig Studio 3.2.
Here's all you need to know:
Who has access to the Beta?
- All Bitwig Studio users with an active Upgrade Plan can download and test the beta.
- 16-Track and 8-Track users: You can also test 3.2. Note that some devices are included in 16-/8-Track (Arpeggiator, Drum Machine & ADSR/AHDSR modulators), while others require a full Bitwig Studio license (such as EQ+, Saturator, the Selector devices, Note Delay & The Grid).
Where can I download the Beta?
From your Bitwig user account. Login here.
How do I report a Bug?
If you think you have found a bug, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include:
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Operating system
- Audio interface and any other hardware information
- Whether this is a new issue in v3.2
- And if you get a crash report dialog from the program, please click Send Report. Adding a comment is most helpful, but this can still be useful to us regardless.
NOTE: Do not use a beta version to work on important projects! Project files created or saved with the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of Bitwig Studio. So if you are opening working projects, save copies of them for beta testing (instead of saving over your original files).