Mappings and Script for Touch OSC and Bitwig.
This is a Fork of a project by Astartes who used some of my Bitwig Studio Controller Scripts as a basis for a TouchOSC script and created an initial TouchOSC layout:
I then went and rewrote the script, redid the layout and
extended the concept considerably.
- Mixer Page with Transport Controls, Track and Master Volume, Pan.
- Device Macro Page with Cursor Track and Device Navigation, Macro Faders and Preset Navigation.
- Device Parameter Page, also with Cursor Track and Device Navigation, Parameter Faders and Map Navigation.
- Clip Launcher 8 x 4 Clips + 8 Scenes. Launch, Stop, Record (empty Slots), Launch Scenes. Move the Window around.
- Drum Pads, 4 x 4, sending on Midi Channel 10, Velocity on Y-Axis, Transpose Up and Down.
- Keyboard, 1 Octave, sending on Midi Channel 1,
- Velocity on Y-Axis, Transpose Up and Down.
- XY Pads, 4 x.
- Setup Page with One-Off Buttons to Midi-Learn the XY Pads (sending the same CCs).
Layout is optimized for my Android Phone (960x540px).
Original Project by Astartes:
TouchOSC for Android:
TouchOSC for iOS:
ScreenDream | Thomas Helzle